शनिवार, 7 नवंबर 2009

The Blench Ghost

Since last week, I was not feeling good. I visited doctor for the dizziness I was feeling. He told me about the symptoms of Jaundice. Jaundice, a disease which I only have heard of. I never have raned into this disease nor my near and dear have. So, I am not much aware of the precautions or the cause about the disease.

The best part with our country is that everyone knows everything. Or atlease you will find some who will give you knowledge about anything. And this time definitely is not exception. A lot of suggestions have started flowing about the disease and the precautions that need to be taken care of. One thing that I came to know during this was, almost everyone have suffered from this disease in their life. And that, this disease need lot of precautions in diet and the life style. Also, if someone is underweight, the medications during this disease help them enhance their hunger and help them gain weight.

These were all general information which I got. But most important of all was, necromancy is the only treatment and exorcism is the only way of getting free from the disease. In that context, I have been told a lot of stories. Also, have got addresses of lot of people who are into the sorcery business and are good in treating jaundice with their hocus-pocus. Strange to know this. But they were so convincing that I was not left with any option but to trust them.

All these have sent me into a state of dilemma.
Where exactly should I go for the treatment of this Jaundice? Is our medical science not capable enough to treat such a normal disease? Is sorcery only way of treating jaundice? Are we really in the 21st century? Do we really have answer to every question or atleast have proper explanation for it?
I think, I need to talk to the doctor to get answer before going to any conjure man.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें