रविवार, 14 फ़रवरी 2010

A Topic To Write...

I was reading some book and then suddenly I got this idea. The idea was, there was nothing great in that book. I mean, there was nothing that makes the Author distinguished individual in the world. There was nothing great if someone is writing some story on two architectures who made their name in the world and one at the end leaves his job and became painter with the intention of self – actualization. But, it becomes a great philosophical epic novel. And if someone is writing about Indo – Pak partition or about series of incidences of his college or his call center and becomes best seller. Even I can write that.

Then what I was waiting for? Why didn’t have I wrote till now?

Perhaps, these Authors are having some topic to write but I don’t have one. Or perhaps I couldn’t be able to identify one. Till the time I do not identify any topic to write, I need to keep reading and keep appreciating works of other people… without criticizing them.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें