रविवार, 11 जुलाई 2010

Auf wiedersehen

Meeting people and making friends is one of the common behaviors of any individual. I am not different in that regard. I do love meeting people. But I am a bit choosy in making friend. I generally take a little more time than general to open up with any one. But once I open up with someone, I love being part of the inner circle of that friend or would like to keep him / her in my inner circle of the relationship. In short, I believe in long lasting friendship. I try being or keeping that person near to me. But what is not important is what you like but important is how time wants things to be.

In this much little life, I have made very few good friends. I do have spent a considerably good time with them. Enjoyed every moments of togetherness with them. But what is really painful is departing with them. Not because of any misunderstandings with them but because its time that feel there are certain thing which is more important than the togetherness. Departing with those friends is like something is being torn apart from within you. And while in such a moment I could not be able to express my emotions over my face. That’s because perhaps I am not a good actor. Whatever, but the truth is that, such moment of departure is always a painful experience. However that painful emotion remains momentary for me as I know that this is just a geographical distance not the emotional parting.

Thank God, I never have lost those good friends from life. And certainly this time is not an exception.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें