रविवार, 16 अक्तूबर 2011

Ecstatic

At times it feels a little different. At times we feel that we are coming out of the cocoon and trying to spread our wings to fly high, higher, even higher that the world looks much clearer to us. At times it feels like every thing is prettier than ever.

Don’t know why this feeling is coming to me. It’s like I am not walking on road but just gliding. Every work I am doing these days makes me work with much more interest. It’s like I have started feeling a little more responsible for my surroundings, the people and for everything happening around me. Sometimes feel that I should smile for no reason, and at other time feels that seriousness is very much required. Don’t know why all these feeling. But there is something that is making me feel good from within. And I am happy for this good feeling.



कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें