बुधवार, 9 दिसंबर 2009

Immortal Mortality


This is not a new road for me. Neither the establishments of this road. I often see everything in its own place throughout the road. Toady when I was going through this road, I observed something in me which probably has became habit and which always has went unnoticed by me. Its while going through this road, I bowed at one place which I generally do while going through this establishment. This is “Handi Wale Baba Ki Mazaar”. I really don’t know much about this place. I even don’t know who this “Handi Wale Baba” was or how he brought felicity in the life of people that has lead people to make a cemetery for him.


Do I really bow while passing by this place? I really didn’t have observed this habit of mine. What I have observed is there are 12 – 15 young Muslim boys always standing near to the mazaar in whitish white Kurta and round black or white rumy cap over the head spreading lot of filth in form of spit of Paan or Paan Masala. The evidence of filthiness is quite visible as the road near the Mazar has become red because of the continuous spit of paan or paan masala by these people or likes. One of my friends here had once told me that these are the young people who are not doing anything / didn't have done anything great in their life to raise the head of their parents high but has always participated actively in the communal riots of the city, so as to raise the head of their community. Strange.

But why do I bow while passing through this Mazaar! Perhaps to remind myself that mortality is the one Universal Fact of the nature. Perhaps me or people like me don't care much about these boys while bowing to the so called Saint "Handi Wale Baba". 


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें