रविवार, 25 अप्रैल 2010

Be A Creator - Opportunity Will Keep Coming !!!

What it takes to see someone snatching the opportunity you actually have garnered with your own hardest of the hard work? What it takes to see some idea getting passed away to someone else which primitively belongs to you? And what it takes to see that acedia sometimes costs a lot?

Well, there are questions which sometimes question you and your existence. What I firmly believe in is that doing good work is more of a habit kind of thing. I may sometime be not loyal to the organization I am working for. I may sometime be dishonest to the work I am doing. But how can I be unscrupulous with my own self, my inner soul!

We may loose an opportunity once due to various impalpable reasons but it doesn’t mean that this would be the last opportunity of life. Opportunity comes to someone if he is honest to his work and if there is a kind of dynamics in the thought process of someone. Opportunity never comes to a person who is static neither it comes to parasites.

So as long as I am creator and not a parasite, I will keep doing good work. Opportunities will keep coming. And this time I am not solacing myself.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें