मंगलवार, 22 मई 2012

Salaam Bombay

Its the city of joy, a city that is more in imagination and the past glory. A city that is brighter and cleaner. People with much self consciousness, with much better and clearer communication style. A city where much of the pisces lover are there though they are of Lionic nature. A city I love to be a part of. Great city with wonderful philosophies and values. A city that is having a style and suave.

I was enjoying my life here as long as last two days didn't have brought a sudden deviation from my usual equalibrium of my City of Joy's life.

Since last two days I am into a different world, a world where realistic approach is more prominent, more visible. A world where people don't try much for looking beautiful but they are. A world where people are self aware but more than that they are aware of their society. A world where people may not use jazzy languages to express themself, but are clearer to the rest part of the world.

Suddenly the part of this world woked up in me which had lost inside. The time that had put a thick layer of dust over that world inside me suddenly had blown a cool breeze to make it clean, clear and prominent. Till the moment I touched the land of this city, I was more of the Bhadro Jan. With the crowd passing by me, brushing their shoulder with me, the lost part of this city suddenly woked up. Enjoying this known renewed change in me. Feel proud of being part of this dream world where people keeps their eyes open to see those dreams.
Salaam Bombay!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें