शुक्रवार, 10 सितंबर 2010

Raipur

9th May, 2009

Raipur



So now finally I reached Raipur, the capital city of Chattisgadh. This definitely is a beautiful city with all the trait of development. It is like this city is trying to come out of its cocoon and want to show the world what it is. A real great experience for me to be the part of this city, rather the state. This is the fourth state which I am going to be part of during this much of my small life. I came here on 1st March, ’09 after getting transferred from spiritual city Ujjain.

Though my first experience with this city was not so good. The day when I came here, it was like “man where did I have come”. But as I started experiencing this city, I started almost loving it. Be it the auto driver of this city who may ask for your entire property to take you to probably 3 Km stretch or the cycle rickshaw puller with a makeweight in their eyes of getting better payout for their hard work this time. The always crowded liquor shop where you can find people standing and purchasing booze at any stretch of the day or the squares of the city where you will find pretty looking female traffic guards who are questing to control the unorganized traffic.

Whatever, the city is beautiful and I would definitely enjoy my stay here.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें