शुक्रवार, 15 जून 2012

From Woods To Sky

When the world is busy in the rat race of getting more serenity, when everyone is having a zest to earn more power and money in an expectation of getting peace, when our own problems are keeping us engaged to think just our livelihood; take a pause and think if these earthly things are making us feel happy... Is this everything to earn our own Nirvana!



The train had reached Tatanagar station as per the schedule. The train was Jan Shatabdi and it indeed is aam-jan's train. I hurriedly was getting down of the train, though there was no any particular reason for being in hurry. There was big crowd on the ladders of the foot-over bridge so had thought of walking down the platform to reach at the extreme end and cross the tracks to reach the exit at platform number 1. I was walking down the platform. Suddenly a big loud noise of Dhol had attracted my attention. It was coming from the D8 bogie of the Jan Shatabdi. This is very usual scene for me as some or the other politicians are often coming to Tatanagar with this train while their supporters beat the drum to receive them and be loud to the world that their political guardian has come to his own city. Once in a while, I often experience that. But this time I was surprised to see if some politician had boarded the Non-AC bogie of the train. Does our politician have started getting connected to the roots or aam aadmi? No, I think this would be their publicity stunt. I smiled of my own on this thought and moved ahead on platform completely ignoring the Dhol-Nagada and the person for whom this all crowd and cry would be. I came to the exit of the station and was waiting there for my cab to come. In few minutes I started hearing that loud noise of Dhole which was becoming louder with every passing minute. The crowd was coming close to exit gate from platform number 3. It started irritating me. I tried ignoring the noise and the crowd and took a corner at the waiting area. Suddenly a Sky blue and white color banner had attracted my eye balls. It read "Welcome Binita after conquering Mount Everest - The Sagarmatha". This one line suddenly had gave me a shock in my body. Oh Wow! What an achievement. Bravo! But who are these braves? What is their name? Out of all my curiosity, I peeped into the crowd to see them. I saw two persons garlanded heavily, a lady and a man, both middle aged. I inquired a little more about them and came to know that lady's name is Binita and she belongs to tribal community of Jharkhand. She possibly is the first tribal woman of India to conquer Everest. And this is something very special. Special not because of the fact that she is the first to achieve any such laurels but special because of her background.

Where there are a group of people talking about class differences and socio - economic gap between the societies, people like Binita proves that it’s all in the mind. If you have courage of getting out of your comfort zone, hurdles in your path would become just a stepping stone. When there is a group of people who beat their own drum that unless and until the economic differences will not be narrowed, the tribal population would not flourish, they forget to understand the fact that it’s not money but people's own courage and willpower that makes their own aura in the world.

Bravo Binita! Keep doing such things to slap on the face of those who think tribal population of India are so weak community that it’s not their will power but arms that would uplift their life.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें