शुक्रवार, 13 जुलाई 2012

Shame On Our Being

With increasing age, my experiences are getting enhanced. With every passing experience, I have started becoming more tolerant, more compassionate about things, relations and incidences. Becoming emotional is no anymore a common phenomenon of my life now. The time has taught me of being a little more analytical about happenings and the surroundings.

But what if certain incidence would raise question on your existence! What if you feel neuter when certain happening would seem to be hitting you just middle of your legs? What if you feel like a non-living object when certain living beings raise question of you being in this world!
Yes, sometimes your experience of being analytical, tolerant or compassionate just seems to be meaningless. When all your emotions seems to be coagulated at one counterpoint and hits you so badly to flow that you feel that it’s not your emotion but you are flowing, meaninglessly, in search of you being in this world.

It was more or less a nice day for me. I was enjoying seeing things flowing effortlessly at my work place after almost a year of serious hard work. I was in a world of euphoria when heard well about happenings at work place and confidence of people in the system and processes of the working. This had given life blood to me throughout the day. Yes, this is what I wanted to develop in my geography where people can do business with their head held high. A total euphoria situation for me. Very happy... until I was not exposed to this news in the evening.

After finishing all my regular mail replies in the evening, I thought of enjoying evening coffee with some interesting songs or news. I switched on the TV and lay back on bed. Some discussion was going-on on NDTV India. The news anchor was in very much anger and asking question very strongly and loudly to the panel member. I was surprisingly waiting for the chord of the discussion; suddenly a video was being shown. I was shocked to watch that video. There more than 20 people were assaulting a teen aged girl on road in some place of Guwahati, Assam. This discussion was going-on on that incident only. I felt really ashamed after seeing this video. How can we be so insensitive to let people commit such crime and that to have dared of shooting video of that? The video was showing some teen aged and young bastard assaulting that lady and numerous people were standing there watching this incident taking place in front of them. What those useless spectators would be thinking while watching this all shameful incident... thank God, she is not my sister or wife or daughter, so we can enjoy seeing this. Most importantly, what those criminals would be trying to prove while assaulting that lady? That they are real macho or strong man and this act is proving their supremacy in the world!

How we as an Indian can be so very insensitive to do such shameful act. Is this what was the reason we were urging for our independence and even ahead, our individual independence?

Oh! I am really feeling neuter today. Shame on being... Sharing Earth with those bastards. I wish I would be having gun to shoot those dirt of the society to clean our country and Earth.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें