रविवार, 30 मई 2010

Coming Back To Roots

This starts where the dominion of advance, progressive and glamorous India ends. It starts where the rosy picture of modern life style comes to a halt. It starts where modern means of transportation ceases and imagery travels through the muddy, dark uneven roads. Yes, this is REAL INDIA. An India, which does not wear expensive, imported cosmetics but still looks as beautiful as heaven. An India, which knows that their body is giving an olfactory sensation to the surrounding but still, enjoys the smell of their elbow grease. A India which don’t know the name of person sitting next to her in a bus or train, but still try to take better care of him or her during the journey irrespective of her own comfort. Yes this is the Real India which is more beautiful than the so called its progressive counterpart. The India which may not be financially as strong as the other, but is more stable than the other part which always keep looking upon the every movement of SENSEX for identifying its own stability status.

Perhaps this is my first introduction to the REAL INDIA or perhaps this is first time when I am closely sussing out this India.

It was a very hard decision for me to shift to a rural part of the country, where wind carries lot of mud and where travel is a nightmare, from the highly developed part of nation where everything, even breeze is blowing with a kind of sophistication. In fact I almost started complaining about the place and even my this decision of moving to this place. Now that work is completely taking me to the ride that I am hardly getting time for myself, this India appeared to me.

The India, which is more innocent than the other India where inconsideration has become habit, rather attitude of people. The Real India where the land is worshiped rather than seen as a means of business. So what that people here are able to take only two crops from their land, they are happy feeding the country while staying empty stomach in between the two crops. So what, that they may not be a prospective customer for multi nationals, they are happy going to their haat and giving tough crusade to the counterpart. Where smile is given not to lurk pain or heinous act but to show real concern. Where wearing cloths is more of need based than to show off the world the dressing sense. Be it the kind of dress this India is wearing or the way they are eating, or the way they are talking to you, you will start loving everything of this India once you start believing this India and these Indians. My job demands a lot of traveling. These days I am traveling to every nook and corners of this rural India. The more I am traveling the more I would like to extend my travel to experience different aspects of these Indians life. Whether I am traveling through a train, a bus or a cab, I always find myself spell bounded with the surroundings. It always gives me a good feeling agaze upon people and observing them so as to understand everything.

Oh this is really beautiful India and Indian. I wish I could live this India forever and ever.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें