बुधवार, 8 जुलाई 2009

Big Nirvana in Small Happiness

I remember those pluvious days, when we had won the football match playing in rain.
And the day when I cross the railway track without falling down from my bicycle.
Those class 3rd days when for the very first time I got the remark “Excellent” in my notebook.
The day when finally my kite started flying high in the sky.
And the day when very first time, I had taken Railway Reservation standing in a queue, without doing any errs.
Oh what were those days! Very small things were giving us Elysian happiness.
After doing anything which I never had done were really giving me a great sense of accomplishment.
I was cherishing those moments.
Appreciating myself.
Oh man, u did something which was not so easy.
Where all those days did went?
Plausibly those were the days of complete bliss and delight and peace. Actually the days of Nirvana.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें